From pre-production to post-production, sound design is the overall aural image of a production and significantly impacts the final result. Sound and pictures must work together in a symbiotic manner so that each element benefits from the other in order to influence the audience’s perception. Sounds are, after all, the mnemonics of our lives; they draw us in, pique our interest, elicit emotion, and arouse desire.
Even without visual cues, sounds can conjure up emotionally charged mental imagery. The sound of a crackling fire, coffee brewing, raindrops, or a baby giggling conjures up vivid images and associations in our minds, eliciting emotional responses. We flee for cover whenever we hear thunder or hear an explosion. Our toes tap and our heads bop as we listen to a favorite song’s rhythmic pulse. And when we hear the crisp sound of a Kit Kat chocolate bar breaking, we get a sudden craving for one.
A production that is otherwise outstanding can be ruined by poor sound. Understanding the value of good sound in movies, games, and songs is essential to becoming a successful and exceptional filmmaker, music producer, or game developer. The audio can influence the audience’s emotional reactions and contextual information about a game, music, or film’s subject matter in a good or bad way.
If you want to improve your song, show, or production, you can hire a professional sound designer to create one-of-a-kind audio elements. Please refer to the list below for more information.
- 1. Sound Design, Sound Effects for Game, Video, Animation, Film by Zeljko D.
- 2. Professional Sound Design for Films, Games, Ads, YouTube by Juan Pablo
- 3. Custom Sound Design for Intros, Podcasts and More by Hanburg
- 4. Professional Sound Design for Games, Films, Etc. by Pedro
- 5. Complex Sound Design and Foley for Your Animation Video by Denis
- 6. Sound Design for Film, Games, with 5.1 Surround Mix by Rishidas
- 7. Sound Design, Foley, SFX, Mix and Dialog Repair by Luis
- 8. Sound Design for Your Product or Business by Emre
- 9. Professional Sound Design for Your Projects by Juan Cruz
- 10. Professional Sound Design for You Videos by Matteo
- 11. Creative Sound Design Your Project by Leopold
- 12. Professional Sound Design for Games, Film, Ads, TV by Jordi
1. Sound Design, Sound Effects for Game, Video, Animation, Film by Zeljko D.
Zeljko D. (@despiczeljko) is a professional audio engineer with over 13 years of experience. He can do sound design and background music for films, commercials, games, apps, explainer videos, animations, and cartoons, among other things.
- Basic: Sound design/effects for your 10-sec video.
- Standard: Sound design/effects for your 30-sec video.
- Premium: Sound design/effects for your 60-sec video.
2. Professional Sound Design for Films, Games, Ads, YouTube by Juan Pablo
Juan Pablo (@naraudio) is an audio engineer and musician who has always been captivated by sound, whether in movies, music, podcasts, or any other medium. He was lucky enough to major in a field that enabled him to turn his passion into a profession, and now he wants you to be a part of it.
- Basic: Sound design and mixing for YouTube or Podcast intros, transitions, or projects (1-30 secs).
- Standard: Sound design and mixing for radio, teasers, TV commercials, or projects (20-60 secs).
- Premium: Sound design and mixing for full trailers, long commercials or projects (1-2 mins).
3. Custom Sound Design for Intros, Podcasts and More by Hanburg
Hanburg (@hanburg) is a professional sound designer with over 15 years of experience. He specializes in producing custom audio assets for TV and radio shows, as well as streamer assets, podcasts, and other projects.
Hanburg will work on sound design for animated intros, sonic logos, podcasts, and other projects. Simply send him your video intros or give him instructions about your audio requirements, and he will deliver high-quality sound promptly.
4. Professional Sound Design for Games, Films, Etc. by Pedro
Pedro (@shifted_audio) has ten years of experience as an audio engineer and music producer. He’s worked in a variety of capacities, including game sound design, commercial music production, and voice-over.
Pedro can compose music and sound design for animation films, corporate videos, mobile game apps, podcasts, short films, and commercials.
5. Complex Sound Design and Foley for Your Animation Video by Denis
Since 2004, Denis Nechipurenko (@dennech) has worked as a full-time professional sound designer and sound producer. He is detail-oriented, enjoys good sound, maintains a positive attitude, and is always ready to create a unique sound for your project in any style.
Denis will bring your video to life with amazing sound effects and expert mixing. Just send him your video and other materials (such as music and voice-overs), along with a brief description of what you want, and then sit back and enjoy the finished product.
6. Sound Design for Film, Games, with 5.1 Surround Mix by Rishidas
Rishidas (@rishidas) has over seven years of sound design experience and a strong background in music production, sound for films, games, commercials, and television.
- Basic: Sound design that meets industry standards.
- Standard: Professional sound mixing and creative sound design for your videos.
- Premium: Full audio design, mixing, and mastering for long-form video projects.
7. Sound Design, Foley, SFX, Mix and Dialog Repair by Luis
Luis Rodrigues (@theoriginalluis) is an experienced sound designer, composer, and audio post-production expert. He’s worked on content for TV, film, advertising, the web, games, virtual reality, and pretty much everything else in the audio-visual industry for clients all over the world.
Luis can handle all of your audio needs for your project. This includes the following:
- Sound design and sound effects editing.
- Dialog repair and editing.
- Music composition.
- Final mix in either stereo or 5.1 formats.
8. Sound Design for Your Product or Business by Emre
Emre (@emreokan) is a music producer, sound designer, and composer with extensive experience in marketing, advertising, audio-visual art, and technology.
Emre will create an interesting and unique audio and sound design for your product or brand that is in perfect sync with your motion logo and business identity.
9. Professional Sound Design for Your Projects by Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz (@studiosur) is a sound designer with over five years of experience in a variety of fields. He can assist you with foley, SFX, audio mixing, mastering, music, and anything else that requires high-quality audio.
The following services are available from Juan Cruz:
- Custom sound design.
- Meticulous audio editing.
- Sound effects creation and foleys.
- Music and soundtracks.
- Mix and master.
10. Professional Sound Design for You Videos by Matteo
Matteo (@matteo505) is a videographer, photographer, composer, and expert in digital communication. He worked as a director for a WebTV channel and directed documentaries and short films.
- Basic: 0 to 30 seconds of sound design and mixing.
- Standard: 30 to 60 seconds of sound design and mixing.
- Premium: 60 to 120 seconds of sound design and mixing.
11. Creative Sound Design Your Project by Leopold
Leopold (@leopoldcordier) has been a successful musician who has studied acoustic sciences and sound techniques. He’s discovered a passion for working on sound design and music scoring for various video content after years of working as a stage musician and sound engineer for music shows. His main priorities in every project are sound quality, originality, and creativity.
- Basic: Sound Design + Foley Up to 1 minute.
- Standard: Sound Design + Foley Up to 3 minutes.
- Premium: Sound Design + Foley Up to 10 minutes.
12. Professional Sound Design for Games, Film, Ads, TV by Jordi
Jordi Bosch (@boschsounds) is a London-based game audio and sound designer. He has over six years of experience in audio and music production. He honed and combined all of his skills in order to pursue his love of movies and video games. He also resolved to devote all of his efforts to creating sounds and atmospheres that would enhance the creative vision of any teams with which he had worked.
Jordi will do sound design and mixing for up to 2 minutes in films, games, TV shows, or other projects.