Posters are one of the most cost-effective marketing tools available to businesses. When used properly, posters can attract more people and educate them about the product or service you offer. Businesses can use posters to connect with their target audience and build brand awareness.
Posters are available in an assortment of sizes, colors, and shapes. Creating a poster is a much simpler process than planning any other type of marketing plan. The cost of marketing through posters is relatively low, with a high return on investment.
To reach the public, posters can be displayed in various market areas, shopping centers, and restaurants – as long as they comply with the local laws and regulations. When placed in busy or high-traffic areas, they maximize your brand’s exposure. If you require a competent poster designer, please refer to the list below.
- 1. Amazing Flyers & Custom Marketing Materials by Lena
- 2. Outstanding Poster Design In 20hrs by BeeCreative
- 3. Amazing Poster Design by Arsh
- 4. Retro Poster Design by Pjeri
- 5. Unique & Professional Movie Poster for Your Film by Aurora
- 6. Awesome Professional Posters for You by Sanuhas
- 7. Professional Business Poster Design by Amjad
- 8. Stylish Flyer Design by Branko
- 9. Posters Design Service by Naveen
- 10. Professional Sport Flyer or Poster Design by Mrwan Sultan
- Advantages of Using Posters for Promotion
1. Amazing Flyers & Custom Marketing Materials by Lena
Lena (@lenasemenkova) is a professional designer from Ukraine who enjoys creating attractive and functional designs.
- Basic: HQ print-ready file.
- Standard: HQ print-ready file + source file.
- Premium: HQ print-ready file + source file. Multiple sizes of the same design (up to 4).
2. Outstanding Poster Design In 20hrs by BeeCreative
BeeCreative, a graphic designer with over 12 years of experience, can finish your projects quickly and with the highest quality design.
- Basic: JPEG 300dpi resolution.
- Standard: JPEG 300dpi + PDF high quality file for printing.
- Premium: JPEG 300dpi + PDF high quality file for printing + editable PSD source file.
3. Amazing Poster Design by Arsh
Arsh (@arsh_brando) is a full-time graphic designer with eight years of experience creating logos, user interfaces, flyers, posters, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Basic: Poster design with unlimited revisions.
- Standard: Poster design with a print ready PDF file.
- Premium: Poster design with print ready PDF file + PSD File in 24 hours.
4. Retro Poster Design by Pjeri
Pjeri (@pjeristudent) is a talented graphic designer who is always willing to assist you in visualizing your concept.
Pjeri will create a clean, retro flyer or poster based on your preferences.
5. Unique & Professional Movie Poster for Your Film by Aurora
Aurora (@auroracatera_) is a graphic designer and filmmaker who has previously worked with Cannes Film Festival nominees, Tribeca Film Festival nominees, and many others.
Aurora can create a professional, sleek-looking movie poster in your desired style.
6. Awesome Professional Posters for You by Sanuhas
Sanuhas is a freelance graphic designer who works for a variety of companies and is an expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
Sanuhas can design professional, eye-catching posters for your events or promotions at reasonable prices.
7. Professional Business Poster Design by Amjad
Amjad’s (@only1amjad) designs are unique, appealing, and cost-effective. He can design any type of flyer, poster, brochure, business card, or banner to help you expand your business.
Amjad will provide you with a clean and modern poster/flyer design for your business with unlimited revisions.
8. Stylish Flyer Design by Branko
Branko (@sirius_design) has over ten years of experience in the creative industry and can meet all of your design requirements.
You’ll get a unique poster with multiple revisions and editable source files.
Naveen (@naveenfernando6) is a professional graphic designer who specializes in creating unique flyers and posters.
Your poster will be delivered the next day. With unlimited revisions and a free mockup.
10. Professional Sport Flyer or Poster Design by Mrwan Sultan
Mrwan Sultan (@mrwansultan) has more than 15 years of experience designing in a professional setting. He primarily works in the advertising, commercial, and film industries.
- Basic: Decent sports flyer or poster with minor edits.
- Standard: A great-looking sports flyer or poster with edits.
- Premium: The commercial level sports flyers or posters with the requested quality and size (includes source file).
Advantages of Using Posters for Promotion
Poster advertising is still one of the most effective ways to attract customers. The following are some reasons why you should include this medium in your next advertising campaign.
The low cost of poster advertising is one of its primary advantages. They are cheaper to design and print, and they require little time to complete. Broadcasting your message to a large number of people is far less expensive than radio, television, or digital advertising.
A well-designed poster with a compelling visual and pictorial message can be very effective at increasing your company’s visibility due to its size and visual impact.
Newspapers, magazines, and poster advertising are far more trusted than online and social media advertising. Because posters have always been visible in public places, they are more trustworthy than other forms of advertising.
Easy to the eyes
Viewing advertisements on a poster is much more pleasant for the human eye than viewing advertisements on a digital screen.
Posters can be used to convey any message and be interpreted in any way you want. The creative possibilities are endless.
A well-placed poster in a small town, busy street, shopping center, or convenience store can do wonders for a captive audience. Place posters in high-traffic areas to maximize their effectiveness.