You won’t attract readers unless your magazine design looks impressive and professional, no matter how good your content is. When it comes to publishing a magazine, there are some fundamentals that you should be aware of. The first is the readability of the layout and presentation, the second is the content, and the third is the readership and distribution. A magazine’s visual layout is a major factor in its popularity among readers.
A layout is a critical part of graphic design, created by arranging elements in the design according to a brand’s style and personality. Essentially, magazine layout design is the process of aligning all important design elements to enhance reading experiences, such as headlines, running heads, body copy, captions, images, bylines, and so on.
Whether your readers are browsing your magazine in print or online, they want to see copies and images that are easy to read and organized in a pleasing and easy-to-follow manner. For some, designing a unique magazine layout may be difficult, but outsourcing the task to a professional designer will make the process much easier. Please take a look at the list of layout design services below for more information.
- 1. Magazine Layout Design by Nizngr
- 2. Magazine Cover and Layout Design by PixelZoneBD
- 3. Professional Magazine Layout by Skaistyte
- 4. Fantastic Magazine Layout Design by James
- 5. Professional Magazine Cover and Layout by Bobby
- 6. Magazine Layout Design by Paul
- 7. Magazine Cover, Layout Design by Naleen
- 8. Magazine Layout Design by Bayu
- 9. Magazine Cover and Layout Design by Ifedayo
- 10. Professional Magazine Layouts by Seum
1. Magazine Layout Design by Nizngr
Nizngr (@nizngr) specializes in web design and the creation of graphical assets such as flyers, posters, logos, brochures, magazines, leaflets, and more.
Nizngr will create a professional magazine layout for you and send you an output file in PDF or high-resolution jpeg format. The services are divided into three categories:
- Basic: Cover design + up to 6 pages.
- Standard: Cover design + up to 16 pages.
- Premium: Cover design + up to 31 pages.
2. Magazine Cover and Layout Design by PixelZoneBD
PixelZoneBD (@pixelzonebd) is a meticulous designer who strives to create stunning designs in a variety of mediums. He has ten years of graphic design experience and recently founded “PixelZoneBD Design,” his own design firm.
PixelZoneBD will create a creative and professional-looking magazine for you, which will be delivered in print-ready PDF format as well as an editable source file for Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign.
3. Professional Magazine Layout by Skaistyte
Skaistyte (@skaistyte) is an aspiring web designer and illustrator who works as a layout designer. She enjoys experimenting with new fields and disciplines.
Skaistyte is an expert in the field of layout design. She is always ready to put together a professional-looking, modern magazine in any style you want.
4. Fantastic Magazine Layout Design by James
James (@devgear) is a talented designer who specializes in full magazine and page layouts. InDesign and Photoshop are two of his strengths. He’s currently working on a monthly publication, so he’s always creating something.
James will create a fantastic magazine layout and will collaborate with you from start to finish. Each project is created from the ground up with your input and approval. Simply send him the final edited word document and high-resolution photos, as well as your vision for the final product.
5. Professional Magazine Cover and Layout by Bobby
Bobby Matrix (@bobbymatrix) is a skilled graphic and web designer with over seven years of experience in the industry.
- Basic: Magazine (front) cover design.
- Standard: The magazine’s front and back cover design + free 3D mock up.
- Premium: 10 pages of magazine layout design + cover design + 3D mock up.
6. Magazine Layout Design by Paul
Paul (@paul_avan) has several years of experience as a graphic designer and digital artist, and he likes to make sure that all his designs are functional.
Paul will create a stunning magazine layout for you that includes unlimited revisions. Final delivery files will be in JPG, PDF, InDesign, PNG, and other formats.
7. Magazine Cover, Layout Design by Naleen
Naleen (@naleen123) works as a full-time freelancer and has seven years of experience in the industry. He considers himself to be a determined and highly motivated individual. He is well-versed in the majority of Adobe software, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Naleen will create beautiful magazine layouts (up to ten pages) with unlimited revisions and a quick turnaround.
8. Magazine Layout Design by Bayu
Bayu (@bayutriratman) has over nine years of direct experience as a professional graphic designer. He’s a person with a lot of passion, a lot of spirits, and a lot of creativity. He would be delighted to be the one who can assist you in achieving high creativity and professional results for your graphic design projects, thereby ensuring the success of your company.
Bayu will create industry-standard magazine layouts (up to 22 pages). His layouts are completely professional, thanks to his exceptional graphic design software skills. His ten years of experience aids him in determining how to tie together visuals, articles, and quotes in a professional and creative manner.
9. Magazine Cover and Layout Design by Ifedayo
Ifedayo (@ifedayo1979) is a professional WordPress developer and a full-time qualified graphic designer.
Ifedayo will create magazine covers as well as the entire publication. She makes a print-ready design from the very first page to the very last.
10. Professional Magazine Layouts by Seum
Seum (@seum1989) is a freelance graphic designer who works with clients worldwide to create affordable and professional creative designs.
- Basic: 1-page magazine layout design (without cover).
- Standard: 12-page magazine layout design with front and back covers.
- Premium: 32-page magazine layout + front and back covers.