The cost of producing and filming a music video is typically in the tens of thousands of dollars. These types of videos, however, are no longer considered the gold standard. Since YouTube lowered the barrier to publishing videos to the rest of the world, indie artists and major labels alike have discovered more effective ways to create music videos.
Many artists have adopted lyric videos as a cost-effective and time-saving alternative to full video production by welcoming a more open community of viewers and creators. Since lyric videos do not require a live shoot, the location, scheduling, and casting processes can be skipped. These videos are frequently faster to create and publish due to fewer logistical hassles, which is critical if tight deadlines are approaching.
While a top-tier animator could still significantly raise your production costs, you now have options and some wiggle room. A skilled freelance animator can create an excellent lyric video in a fraction of the time and cost of a traditional music video shoot if you keep your ideas simple. Just use any service from the list below.
- 1. Live Action Lyric Video or Music Video by Eli
- 2. Kinetic Typography Lyric Video by Saad
- 3. Lyric Video plus Audio Visualization by Mo
- 4. Unique Lyric Video for Your Metal, Pop or Rap Track by Stereo 27 Productions
- 5. Awesome Animated Lyrics Video by Mahim
- 6. Unique, Animated Lyric Video for You by Lukas
- 7. Premium Animated Lyric Video by Hassaan
- 8. Lyric Video for Your Song by Hakan
- 9. Unique Stop Motion Lyric Video by Motion_People
- 10. Aesthetic VHS Lyric Video in 24 Hours by Skriwp
- Trends in Lyrical Video
1. Live Action Lyric Video or Music Video by Eli
Eli (@levmusic) is a professional video creator who understands how to tell a story through video. In all of his projects, you’ll find experience, passion, and love.
- Basic: Produce a live-action music video for up to 5 minutes.
- Standard: Produce a live-action lyric video for your song—up to 6 minutes.
- Premium: 4K lyric video, teaser, artwork, thumbnail, and Spotify canvas. No time limit.
2. Kinetic Typography Lyric Video by Saad
Saad (@saaddennis) has over four years of experience in the industry and is an expert in animated lyrics video creation and editing. He used to collaborate with well-known musicians like Sean Paul and Ron Killings, as well as a few locals.
- Basic: Basic text animations synced to your song.
- Standard: Standard text animations with few FX
- Premium: Premium text animations with lots of cool FX.
3. Lyric Video plus Audio Visualization by Mo
Mo (@evproductions) is a video editor and motion graphic designer who specializes in music video production and has three years of experience creating kinetic typography, which is a type of animation that uses moving text to grab the viewer’s attention, set the tone, and entertain them.
- Basic: 150-word count in FHD.
- Standard: 350-word count in FHD.
- Premium: 550-word count in FHD.
4. Unique Lyric Video for Your Metal, Pop or Rap Track by Stereo 27 Productions
Stereo 27 Productions (@tuebok) specializes in lyric videos, logo animation, and video promotions. They are capable of adapting to any musical genre, from pop to death metal.
- Basic: Animated lyric video with 1 background + effects and particles.
- Standard: Animated lyric video with 3 backgrounds + effects and particles.
- Premium: Animated lyric video with no limits on backgrounds – full control on the theme.
5. Awesome Animated Lyrics Video by Mahim
Mahim (@iammazharul) is a motion and graphic designer who represents a group of professional designers. They know how to make great videos using Adobe Creative Cloud software like Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
Mahim and his team will create a cool and stylish ‘Animated Kinetic Typography’ lyrics video for you.
6. Unique, Animated Lyric Video for You by Lukas
Lukas (@flockofcrows) is a motion graphics designer, illustrator, and musician based in Galway, Ireland. He has ten years of graphic design experience, with an emphasis on motion graphics animations and comic-style illustrations.
- Basic: Simple effects and particles (up to 250 words).
- Standard: Motion graphic background video footages/images, VFX (up to 300 words).
- Premium: Hand-drawn illustrations of up to 8 images, VFX (up to 300 words).
7. Premium Animated Lyric Video by Hassaan
Hassaan (@hassaanbaig) is a skilled graphic designer who offers professional video editing, color grading, and Photoshop services at a reasonable price.
Hassaan will provide you with the highest quality typography and lyrical video services, as well as unlimited revisions. He’ll carefully craft each video to match the mood of the song. To achieve a satisfying visual experience, texts and effects are created in perfect sync with the beats.
8. Lyric Video for Your Song by Hakan
For the past ten years, Hakan (@hakankomurcu) has worked with a variety of business clients as a motion graphics designer and typography expert. His primary tools for creating amazing videos are Adobe After Effects and Premiere.
A lyrics video with unlimited words (essentially a full song) with simple animation in Ultra HD.
9. Unique Stop Motion Lyric Video by Motion_People
Motion_People is a seasoned video editor with over ten years of experience as a motion designer.
4K video, original hand-drawn stop motion animation, real paper and texture are included in all packages.
- Basic: Short length – 50 words.
- Standard: Standard length – 300 words.
- Premium: Extra length – 500 words.
10. Aesthetic VHS Lyric Video in 24 Hours by Skriwp
VEGAS and After Effects are two of Skriwp’s favorite programs to work with. Skriwp does not profess to be an expert in this field, but he enjoys editing videos.
Skriwp will make a minimalist aesthetic VHS lyrics video for your song.
Trends in Lyrical Video
If you’re looking for a way to communicate your song’s message visually, lyric videos are your best bet. Moreover, you can brand the lyric video by including an image of the artist. Not only are lyric videos less expensive to produce, they also have a greater impact.
The lyric video evolved from a standard music video with a few words to a complete music clip. At first, it was merely a visual representation of certain song lyrics. Then videos with a greater amount of text began to appear. After that, there was karaoke. There are numerous debates about it, but karaoke videos can also be used as lyrics videos. In any case, it is now history. Then simple videos with text overlaying an image began to appear.
Following 2D, overlays for real-world footage became popular, in which text is superimposed on the video but does not become part of it. After that, motion graphics had a significant impact on lyric videos. This was a significant step forward, as motion graphics require sophisticated equipment and animation experts. Only experienced animators are capable of producing such videos. During this time period, almost all lyric videos were created in this manner. Motion graphics incorporate a variety of artistic elements, including typography, images, solids, and shapes. Each of these components is animated differently.
3D videos arose as a result of the motion graphics lyric video. This style of music video is extremely popular in modern pop and EDM. It’s a video with a 3D background and animated lyrics embedded within the scene, as well as a slew of additional effects. There will be shaking, colorful vertical or horizontal lines, explosions, and a variety of other effects.