A virtual YouTuber (VTuber) is also known as a virtual performer. The character on the video camera is a real person, but after editing, they appear on screen as an anime-style character. This is due to the use of computer graphics (CG) to mask the actual person before the footage is broadcast on the internet. These graphics-generated avatars are made with software like Live2D and characters created by online artists. Some of these gifted artists also provide model design services, such as the ones listed on this page.
Live2D, on the other hand, is a fantastic external technology created by a group of highly talented and dedicated individuals in Tokyo, Japan. It allows 2D artwork to be animated in a 3D environment. Layered parts, such as eyes, mouths, and arms, are rigged to a skeleton to form a complete animated character in Live2D. For real-time applications like vTubing, Live2D can be used with motion capture to track movements and perform lip-syncing.
VTubers are popular because they are not constrained by physical limitations, and many of them engage in activities that are not restricted by real-world sex and gender. VTuber models are anthropomorphic, meaning they are sometimes depicted as animals or with non-human characteristics. VTubers have the unique distinction of being able to work in public without having to reveal their true identity.
- 1. Professional Live2d Model Design for VTubers by Xiao Jing
- 2. Design and Rig Professional VTuber Live2D Model by Garugyaru
- 3. Anime Character Model Art for Live2D and VTuber by Rose
- 4. Chibi VTuber Model Design for Live2D by Margherita
- 5. Design & Rig Professional Live2D Model for VTuber Stuff by Husain
- 6. Draw, Separate or Animate a Live2D Model by Max
- 7. Live2D Model Design by Txrquoiisem
- 8. Draw and Illustrate a Live2D Model for VTuber by ZeevyAra
- 9. Live2D Model Design by Faniac
- 10. Advanced Live2D VTuber Character & Rigged Models by Comator Studio
- 11. Live2D Model Design by Asuna
- 12. Draw and Rig Your Live2D VTuber Character by Maho Yoma
1. Professional Live2d Model Design for VTubers by Xiao Jing
Xiao Jing (@xiaojing1) is a Live2D model and character designer. She is proficient with various graphics and image editing software, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Animate. She has five years of experience in gaming and animation.
Xiao Jing will design high quality Live2D models for you. Available packages are as followed:
- Basic: A model with basic animation.
- Standard: A model with basic animation + physical binding + head rotation + 2 special expressions and head tilting.
- Premium: All from the ‘Standard’ package, but with 5 special expressions.
2. Design and Rig Professional VTuber Live2D Model by Garugyaru
Garugyaru (@garugyaru) works as an independent illustrator. He has participated in a number of art exhibitions in his hometown of Semarang, Indonesia, particularly in the field of animation. He’s now dabbling in digital painting. He’s excited to get started on your project.
Garugyaru will design and rig professional VTuber Live2D model. All services will include:
- Face: Blink, wink, eye brow movement, eyeball movement, mouth open and closed Tracking Mouth Form.
- Head: XYZ axis head rotation, hair movement, head accessories movement.
- Full body: Clothes movement, hand and foot movements, breath movement.
3. Anime Character Model Art for Live2D and VTuber by Rose
Rose (@roselleefendy) is an Indonesian illustrator and graphic designer who can create a stunning piece of artwork for you.
Rose will create a Live2D model of your character for you to rig. This is a drawing-only service. There is no animation or rigging included.
4. Chibi VTuber Model Design for Live2D by Margherita
Margherita (@infinis) has been drawing for 5 years and is very knowledgeable about digital art. She’s ready to lend her talent to you for a fee.
Margherita will create a Chibi VTuber model for you with separate layers that are ready to rig. She’ll include a PSD and PNG file in the package.
5. Design & Rig Professional Live2D Model for VTuber Stuff by Husain
Husain (@syaoran29) recently completed his studies and has decided to take a gap year to work as a freelancer. His performances revolve around anime and manga. You can ask for anything and have it illustrated in an anime style, including Live2D, games, and LN original characters.
Husain will assist you in the creation and design of your own unique character. For model tracking, he will employ FaceRig, Animaze, PrprLive, and VTube Studio.
6. Draw, Separate or Animate a Live2D Model by Max
Max (@maxasada) is an architect who is passionate about all things art and design. Interior and exterior design, CAD drafting, illustration, 3D modeling, and basic visualization are among his specialties.
Max will draw, separate or animate a Live2D model for VTuber Studio or FaceRig.
7. Live2D Model Design by Txrquoiisem
Txrquoiisem (@txrquoiisem) creates affordable illustrations, anime, and chibi art, and will assist you in designing your virtual model in the best way possible.
Txrquoiisem can create a unique Live2D VTuber model for you — be it an anime girl or boy, mystical creature, half animal, or chibi.
8. Draw and Illustrate a Live2D Model for VTuber by ZeevyAra
ZeevyAra (@zeevyara) is a talented illustrator who enjoys drawing anime characters and other cute stuff.
ZeevyAra will draw and illustrate a really nice Live2D model for you.
9. Live2D Model Design by Faniac
Faniac (@faniac) is a student of art and animation who has been doing Live2D for two years.
Faniac will create a Live2D model and a VTuber. The X, Y, and Z axes of the head, blinking, pupils, brows, hair physics, breathing, and mouth will all be included in each model. You can also give your model expressions like blushing, anger, sadness, and laughter.
10. Advanced Live2D VTuber Character & Rigged Models by Comator Studio
Comator Studio (@comator) is the best option for those who need projects completed quickly and with assured quality. Digital marketing, graphics and design, programming and technology, and animation are among the services offered by the studio.
Comator Studio will create rigged models and advanced Live2D VTuber characters. You can choose from five different types of characters with this service, including animals, ghosts, humans, monsters, and mechas.
11. Live2D Model Design by Asuna
Asuna (@asunakirigakure) is a part-time artist who would be delighted to contribute her skills to your project.
Asuna can create a Live2D model for VTuber in a variety of styles. Just provide her with a reference, and she will decide whether or not she can work on it.
12. Draw and Rig Your Live2D VTuber Character by Maho Yoma
Maho Yoma (@yomamaho) is a rigger and Live2D artist who has been doing digital art for a long time and has decided to offer her Live2D character drawing expertise as a service.
Maho Yoma can draw a wide range of characters. All Live2D models created are permitted for commercial use.
Character design is not included in the basic package. However, she can create characters from scratch for an additional fee.