Many people dream of building their own perfect house, but some may struggle to find the right house plan to turn their dream into reality, even when they have the opportunity and financial means to do so. Getting a house plan customized for one’s needs is a time-consuming process that also necessitates a lot of technical effort. Building a home must be treated with great care, and you must make every effort to include everything you wish to have in your ideal home.
There are a few things you should consider before drawing up a house plan. You must visualize the house’s structure, such as how many floors you want, the size of the house, the dimensions of the various bedrooms, the kitchen, living area, etc., and the amenities you require, such as bathroom tubs and sinks.
Indeed, the journey from the initial concept of a home to the house designs, floor plans, elevations, structural designs, and ultimately, the completed house plan that will serve as the foundation for the home’s construction is long and complicated. Some people may have no idea where or how to get decent yet affordable house designs, let alone find the right designers to do the drawings for them. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Without further ado, here are some of the services that you can utilize to get your desired house plan.
- 1. House Plan Drawing in AutoCAD by Sanjay
- 2. House Floor Plan, Elevations in CAD by Eduardo Arlés
- 3. Professional 2D House Plan Drawing from Sketch by Anna
- 4. Professional House Plans by Airene
- 5. Residential Houses and Flooring Plans by Tahir
- 6. 2D Architectural Drawings in CAD by Juliet
- 7. House Floor Plan Design by Jorge
- 8. House or Floor Plan Design in AutoCAD by Zohaib
- 9. 2D Floor Plan, House Plan, Elevations in AutoCAD by AttachCAD
- 10. 2D Floor Plan Drawing by Dimas
- Benefits of Using House Plans
1. House Plan Drawing in AutoCAD by Sanjay
Sanjay (@sanverma96) is a civil engineer with formal training as a computer-aided design engineer. He specializes in 2D AutoCAD and construction drawing documentation in accordance with US, UK, and Australian standards.
- Basic: 1-level 2000sf house plan.
- Standard: 2-level 2000sf house plan.
- Premium: 2-level 3000sf house plan.
2. House Floor Plan, Elevations in CAD by Eduardo Arlés
Eduardo Arlés (@eduardoarles) is a civil engineer with more than six years of AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketchup experience. He can transform your idea, proposals, or sketches into 2D and 3D formats, including all types of architectural drawings, for a reasonable price.
- Basic: Plan with an area of up to 200 sq. ft.
- Standard: Plan with an area of up to 2000 sq. ft.
- Premium: Plan with an area of up to 4000 sq. ft. or more.
3. Professional 2D House Plan Drawing from Sketch by Anna
Anna (@tairen10) is an architect who can meticulously draw any architectural project in both 2D and 3D. She can assist in resolving technical issues in plans and provide an accurate and precise drawing of a house or building layout.
- Basic: One apartment or house plan, or one section/elevation of a one-floor house.
- Standard: Plan with furniture or section/elevation of a two-floor house.
- Premium: Plan with furniture, axis and dimensions or section/elevation of a three-floor house.
4. Professional House Plans by Airene
Airene Angustia (@arkiairene) is a licensed architect with 18 years of design and building construction experience. Her previous five years of experience were in the Northern Mariana Islands, USA, where she managed SBA and federal projects.
- Basic: 1-storey floor plan, furniture layout, with dimensions/room sizes.
- Standard: 2-storey floor plan, furniture layout, with dimensions/room sizes.
- Premium: 1-storey floor plan, furniture layout with dimensions/room sizes, from an architect’s perspective.
5. Residential Houses and Flooring Plans by Tahir
Tahir (@tahirnawazsubha) leads a team of four skilled architects specializing in building design, interior design, rendering, and modeling. They are all proficient in 2D and 3D CAD and 3DMax, Sketchup, Lumion, Photoshop, and Revit. They have extensive experience designing residential and commercial building plans.
Tahir and his team will provide you with the following services:
- 2D house or building plans using AutoCAD and Revit.
- 3D interior using SketchUp and Lumion.
- 3D interior view with furniture & exterior view.
- 2D rendered plan using AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- 3D rendered flooring plans with furniture positions.
6. 2D Architectural Drawings in CAD by Juliet
Juliet (@jparchitecture) is a Boston-based architectural designer with over six years of experience in both residential and commercial architecture.
- Basic: Simple 2D drawing – Floor plan or elevation. Includes basic dimensions and notes/labels.
- Standard: Detailed 2D drawing – Floor plan, elevation, or section. Includes more detailed dimensions and notes/labels.
- Premium: Complex 2D drawing – A complex level of detail and integration between floor plan/elevation/section.
7. House Floor Plan Design by Jorge
Jorge (@jorgec0) is an experienced architect who has worked on a variety of projects, ranging from houses to commercial plans.
- Basic: Up to 250 sq. ft.
- Standard: Up to 500 sq. ft.
- Premium: Up to 2000 sq. ft.
8. House or Floor Plan Design in AutoCAD by Zohaib
Zohaib Ali (@zohaib31) works as an engineer. He is a professionally trained CAD designer with expertise in AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Basic: A single level floor plan with furniture and dimensions.
- Standard: One medium-sized single level floor plan with furniture and dimensions.
- Premium: One large single level floor plan or 2 medium-sized floor plans with furniture and dimensions.
9. 2D Floor Plan, House Plan, Elevations in AutoCAD by AttachCAD
AttachCAD (@attachcad) is a group of individuals with extensive architectural experience. They specialize in architectural drafting and drawing that you can use to obtain a building permit from any city in accordance with the building codes of the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
If you have an idea or concept drawing for an ideal house, a hand-drawn sketch is the simplest way to convey your design. The team at AttachCAD can assist you in developing a proper and professional house plan, regardless of how bad you believe your drawing is.
10. 2D Floor Plan Drawing by Dimas
Dimas (@alvadespro) has over five years of experience in architectural 2D drafting, 3D modeling, and rendering.
- Professionally redraw your sketches/house plan for a more appealing property layout.
- Rearrange the rooms and the furniture in your existing house plan.
Benefits of Using House Plans
The main advantage of floor plans is that they are an excellent way for the end-user to visualize the architect’s ideas in reality. It provides the scope of the actual dimensions and measurements as well as a sense of accomplishment.
Turning Concepts into Visuals
The main advantage of floor plans is that they are an excellent way for the end-user to visualize the architect’s ideas in reality. It provides a sense of accomplishment as well as the scope of the actual dimensions and measurements.
Home planners and construction builders can use a house plan as a blueprint. It helps by offering a brief overview of how to manage the property. The contractor will have an easier time meeting the client’s expectations if the designs are correctly made before construction begins.
Easy to Make Adjustments
Building engineers can use two-dimensional or three-dimensional plans to make quick layout assessments for the property owner. The plans provide transparency and can help pinpoint any potential design errors.
Accuracy in Measurements
One of the best things about house plans is that they provide precise measurements. Because of these precise measurements, homeowners can plan their home’s interior design without having to worry about something that may not fit correctly.
Assist in Interior Design
Before construction, plans can be used to carefully plan out the interior spaces and manage the layout of the furniture and the surrounding areas. It can also calculate the available open spaces in the interior for free circulation and the areas that have been used.