Many people have heard the term “display advertising,” but not everyone understands what it truly means. Display advertising, alternatively referred to as banner advertising, is one of the most widely used digital marketing tools today. This is due to the numerous benefits associated with it.
Display advertising is a type of digital advertising that is visually appealing and makes use of images, animations, logos, call-to-action buttons, and other graphics displayed in a banner. Additionally, display advertising may include recorded audio or video. Display advertisements can be placed on any website that receives traffic. They include a call-to-action button that allows users to easily learn more about the product or service.
They are ubiquitous nowadays. Although they have a lower CTR, they are still highly effective. Display advertisements are ideal for businesses looking to increase brand awareness. Are you looking for a talented graphic designer to create Google banner advertisements for you? Please see the following list.
- 1. Creative Banner Ads for Google Ads by BannerStudio
- 2. Animated HTML5 Banner Ads for Google Display Ads by Naveed
- 3. Professional Google Banner Ads by Brent
- 4. Google Ads, Social Media Banners Design by Sohag
- 5. Google Ads & Web Affiliate Banner Design by Mukty
- 6. Professional Google Banner Ads by Oleg
- 7. HTML5 Animated Banner Ads by Thanuja
- 8. Google Banner Ads, Display Ads, Web Banner Ads by Shimul
- 9. Google Display Ads Full Package Design by Sunil
- 10. Google Display Ads, Affiliate Web Banner Ads by Sandip
- Advantages of Display Advertising
1. Creative Banner Ads for Google Ads by BannerStudio
BannerStudio has over six years of graphic design experience and has worked with thousands of clients all over the world. They know how to make great web ads, and all of their banners are compatible with Google Adwords, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Basic: Get one Google ad size of your choice.
- Standard: Get 11 most popular Google ad sizes.
- Premium: Get a complete Google ad set (20 sizes).
Naveed (@nj_uccs) puts a strong emphasis on simplicity, usability, and aesthetics in all of his projects. He’s a perfectionist who’ll make your brand shine and stand out from the crowd.
- Basic: 3 HTML5 Ads Sizes + Static version.
- Standard: 6 HTML5 Ads Sizes + Static version.
- Premium: 12 HTML5 Ads Sizes + Static version.
3. Professional Google Banner Ads by Brent
Brent Fisher (@bf_designs) is a seasoned graphic and web designer with over seven years of experience in agencies and businesses. He is now venturing into the world of freelancing.
- Basic: 1 Static Jpg Banner of your choosing.
- Standard: 1 GIF + Static Jpg Banner of your choosing.
- Premium: 1 HTML + Static Jpg Banner of your choosing.
4. Google Ads, Social Media Banners Design by Sohag
Sohag (@shohaag) is a graphic designer with over four years of experience creating banner ads. He knows how to make ads look clean, elegant, and effective.
- Basic: Receive 1 ad banner.
- Standard: Receive 7 sizes of ad banners.
- Premium: Receive 12 sizes of ad banners.
5. Google Ads & Web Affiliate Banner Design by Mukty
Mukty (@designquicker) is a talented and accomplished graphic designer. She is capable of creating a variety of visual assets for websites, social media, Google ads, and print publications.
- Basic: 1 Standard Design Banner Ad.
- Standard: 3 Professional Designs.
- Premium: 5 Premium Designs.
6. Professional Google Banner Ads by Oleg
Oleg (@olegchuprina) refers to himself as a “Generator of New Ideas,” and he can design excellent and creative Google banners to boost your sales. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and has more than six years of design experience.
- Basic: 1 Google banner ad.
- Standard: 5 Google banner ads.
- Premium: 10 Google banner ads.
7. HTML5 Animated Banner Ads by Thanuja
Thanuja (@thanujam) is a digital marketing expert with over ten years of experience designing HTML5 animated banners, WordPress websites, brochures, and flyers.
- Basic: Get 1 Animated banner.
- Standard: Get 3 Animated banners.
- Premium: Get 8 Animated banners.
8. Google Banner Ads, Display Ads, Web Banner Ads by Shimul
Shimul (@khanshimul196) is a skilled graphic designer who enjoys creating eye-catching, unique, and high-quality designs.
Shimul will create and deliver high-quality Google banner ads in a variety of sizes to promote your website or business.
9. Google Display Ads Full Package Design by Sunil
Sunil Kargwal (@sunilkargwal) has over 12 years of experience as a brand designer and is knowledgeable in all aspects of web media UI/UX design and advertising.
- Basic: One design in 1 size.
- Standard: One design in 5 sizes.
- Premium: One design in most popular 12 sizes.
10. Google Display Ads, Affiliate Web Banner Ads by Sandip
Sandip (@sandiplive) is a competent graphic and web designer with a long history of creating banner ads. He can create a decent and unique banner design as well as new ad concepts.
- Basic: Get 3 standard web banners.
- Standard: Get 6 standard web banners + source files.
- Premium: Get 10 standard web banners + source files.
Advantages of Display Advertising
You will discover several significant benefits of display advertising in this post.
Attention-Grabbing: Due to the fact that display advertisements are visual in nature, they are highly noticeable. In comparison to text-based advertisements, display advertisements are difficult to overlook or ignore. For instance, display advertisements that incorporate animation or video will immediately capture the viewer’s attention. Additionally, it piques people’s interest in the advertised product or service.
Contain More Message: Unlike text-based digital advertisements, which are limited to a few words, display advertisements allow for the inclusion of additional messages. The message you convey through display advertisements will be more detailed. Even if no one clicks on your display advertisements, you can still convey a message.
Easy to Measure: You should be able to track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns via display advertising. Banners enable you to track the number of people who saw your advertisement and the click-through rate. You will be able to monitor the traffic to your website using tools such as Google Analytics. Knowing the number of site visitors enables you to determine the effectiveness of your banner advertisements. With the data you collect, you can determine what works and adjust your strategy accordingly.
Less Expensive: In contrast to television and radio, you must pay a lot of money to broadcast your advertisements. Whereas display advertisements are usually less expensive. You don’t actually have to spend a fortune on advertising. For mere 50 cents, you can purchase up to 1,000 impressions. It is the most cost-effective option if you cannot afford television or radio advertisements.
Responsive: Advertisements on display are responsive. It makes no difference whether the viewer is using a large screen, a laptop, a tablet, or a smartphone. Advertisements will display flawlessly regardless of the user’s device’s screen type.
Display advertisements are here to stay. They provide a slew of benefits that text-based digital advertisements do not. If you’re a business owner looking to increase brand awareness, you should consider display advertising.