Product images are critical to your online store’s success. And if you work in the fashion retail industry, you’re probably aware of how vital it is to have high-quality images of your apparel. Customers require visual confirmation of a product’s shape, which flat or folded displays do not provide. While it is necessary to show the products being worn in your product photography, hiring models are expensive, and mannequins can be distracting.
Ghost mannequin effect, also known as invisible mannequin imagery, is widely used by brands and retailers to show their products through a 3D, hollow man effect. This effect is produced by removing various types of mannequins from the image to create a ghostly appearance. Mannequins allow your clothing products to retain their shape, resulting in more professional, consistent and versatile product photos.
Invisible mannequin effect is particularly suitable for clothing such as blazers, jeans, jackets, and shirts because it allows customers to imagine themselves wearing the garments. Ghost mannequin services have grown in popularity in recent years and have become an essential part of the online clothing business. Many brands and retailers around the world prefer to shoot all of their clothing in this manner. If you are a business owner interested in using the ghost mannequin technique to showcase your products, please see the services listed below.
- 1. Ghost Mannequin Creation by Mithu Saha
- 2. Neck Joint, Ghost Mannequin Photo Editing by Magicthe24h
- 3. Ghost Mannequin or Dummy Retouch by Reza
- 4. Neck Join, Ghost Mannequin Image Editing by Anthony
- 5. Ghost Mannequin Photo Editing Using Photoshop by Wayas Ali
- 6. Ghost Mannequin Services by Mazedul
- 7. Ghost Mannequin & 3D Mannequin Effect by Hoan
- 8. Shoot and Edit Ghost Mannequin Photography by Daya Sena
- 9. Ghost Mannequin or Neck Joint by RetouchingHome
- 10. Ghost Mannequin & 3D Mannequin Effect by Anhpt18
- Reasons To Utilize “Ghost” or Invisible Mannequin Imagery
1. Ghost Mannequin Creation by Mithu Saha
Mithu Saha (mithusaha) Mithu is a professional image editor who has been providing various graphics services since 2014.
Mithu will do invisible mannequin, neck joint and 3D ghost mannequin photo editing for 10 images.
2. Neck Joint, Ghost Mannequin Photo Editing by Magicthe24h
Magicthe24h is a Photoshop expert with six years of freelance experience. Currently, he has completed over 15k orders and has over 10k satisfied customers.
- Basic: 5 images – background removal & neck joint.
- Standard: 10 images – background removal, retouch, shape, clean up, neck joint.
- Premium: 10 images – all from previous packages + shape enhancement.
3. Ghost Mannequin or Dummy Retouch by Reza
Reza (bdkarim24) is a graphic designer who offers high-quality image editing services at reasonable prices.
- Basic: 5 images.
- Standard: 50 images.
- Premium: 100 images.
4. Neck Join, Ghost Mannequin Image Editing by Anthony
Anthony (anthony_shawon) is an expert in the field of e-commerce image editing. He edits images for e-commerce sites like Amazon and eBay. He specialized in background removal, retouching, and ghost mannequins photo editing.
Anthony will manipulate your clothes to make ghost mannequins for e-commerce sites. For $5, he can make 10 ghost mannequins.
5. Ghost Mannequin Photo Editing Using Photoshop by Wayas Ali
Wayas Ali (cloudforest124) uses Adobe Photoshop to edit all types of product images for the online marketplace. He has been working in this field for the past eight years.
- Basic: Mannequin/cut out/neck joint/invisible image editing.
- Standard: Mannequin/neck joint/manipulation/invisible image editing.
- Premium: Mannequin/neck joint/ ghost mannequin/liquify/ retouch/ invisible image editing.
6. Ghost Mannequin Services by Mazedul
Md. Mazedul (md_mazedul) is a skilled graphic designer who specializes in photo editing. He works hard to ensure that his customers are satisfied and that his work is of high quality.
Mazedul will do ghost mannequin and neck joint photo editing (up to 10 images).
7. Ghost Mannequin & 3D Mannequin Effect by Hoan
Hoan (lehuuhoan) is a Vietnam-based professional real estate photo editor and e-commerce product image editor with over eight years of experience.
Hoan will create dynamic, realistic, and eye-catching apparel representations to highlight their style, fit, and texture. He has done many complicated tasks for Ghost Mannequin and Neck Joint services with success.
8. Shoot and Edit Ghost Mannequin Photography by Daya Sena
Daya Sena (mzone_d) is a New York-based product photographer. He has been a product photographer since 2006, with a focus on garment, clothing, and apparel photography.
- Basic: 1 photo • 100% white-background.
- Standard: 2 photos • 100% white-background • Photoshop touch-ups.
- Premium: 10 photos • 100% white-background • Photoshop touch-ups.
9. Ghost Mannequin or Neck Joint by RetouchingHome
RetouchingHome (@retouchinghome) is a professional graphic designer with extensive knowledge of photo editing. He has over ten years of image editing and illustration experience.
- Basic: 10 images.
- Standard: 50 images.
- Premium: 100 images.
10. Ghost Mannequin & 3D Mannequin Effect by Anhpt18
Anhpt18 is a graphic designer from Vietnam with a focus on photo editing and she has more than 9 years of experience in this line of work.
If you want your image to be ready in 24 hours or less with an appealing 3D effect, send your photos to Anhpt18, and she will make it happen.
Reasons To Utilize “Ghost” or Invisible Mannequin Imagery
The majority of e-commerce sites use models to display clothing because it gives the customer an idea of how the cloth will look when worn. However, using mannequins to display clothing on online platforms is not recommended due to their unappealing appearance.
A ghost mannequin is a proper way to display clothing images online. During the editing process, photo editors remove the original mannequin, giving the appearance of the clothing being worn and hollow. This hollow nature can add depth to the image of the clothes, allowing the viewer to understand their many features, such as fabric type, color, fit, and so on. This improves the image and allows the customer to buy suitable clothing based on their preferences.
A ghost mannequin service typically includes a variety of other processes in addition to removal, such as merging images, changing the background, changing the color of the fabric, and so on. Here are some of the benefits of using a ghost mannequin:
- It is a low-cost technique that provides a consistent look for all clothing products displayed on an e-commerce site or online catalog.
- Customers will not be distracted by the model or the background.
- Online shoppers can visualize the product and imagine how it will look on them.
- The mannequin gives the clothing item a human-like shape without the expense of an actual model.
- A traditional model requires more editing of their body and face to remove flaws, whereas editing photos of ghost mannequins take much less time.
- The technique removes many of the unwanted elements, such as the mannequin and the background.
- Ghost mannequin images are adaptable and can be used on a variety of e-commerce platforms.