Over 270 million people worldwide speak French. After English, Chinese, Hindi, and Spanish, it is the 5th most spoken language. With approximately 80 million native speakers, it is also Europe’s third most spoken language. As a result, French voice talents are always in demand for business, e-commerce, marketing, films, and video games. Working with a talented French voice-over specialist will make all the difference to your project.
When it comes to narrating a video for a French-speaking audience, a fluent French speaker is required for the voice-over recording. Depending on the requirements, this does not have to be completely accent-free. The narrator’s natural or regional accent can sometimes be used to pique the listener’s interest or as proof of authenticity. A skilled voice-over actor will be able to give your video the personality and character that you want.
Using a voice-over professional will give your video the polish and finesse it needs to become a real hit. A great voice-over talent will have a lot of experience and may even have worked on stage or in front of the camera. Hence, finding the ideal person for your project, whether male or female, is vital. Your recording will require originality and precision, as well as work of the highest caliber. Check out the following list of French voice-over services:
- 1. [Male] Native French Voice-over by Clement
- 2. [Female] French Voice-over Service by Mathilde
- 3. [Male] Professional French Voiceover by Jerome
- 4. [Female] French Voice Over Recording by Manon
- 5. [Male] Deep French Voice Over Recording by Eric
- 6. [Male] French Voice-over Recording for Your Project by Geoffrey
- 7. [Female] French Canadian Voice Over by Marie
- 8. [Male] French (Parisian Accent) Voice-Over by SofreshRadio
- 9. [Male] Native French Voice-over in a Top Quality Studio by Martin
- 10. [Young Female/Teen] Voice-over Recording in French by Marine
- 11. [Male] Record and Edit French Pro Voice Over by Alex
- 12. [Female] French Voice-over Talent by Anne
- 13. [Male] French Voice-over Artist by Josselin
- 14. [Male] Professional French Voice Over by Fred
- 15. [Male] French Voiceover for Any Project by Lloydono
1. [Male] Native French Voice-over by Clement
Clement (@deathcabforclem) is a voice-over artist who has recorded over 3000 projects. He will gladly assist you with any project you may have.
Clement is a native French voice actor who would be delighted to record anything you require.
2. [Female] French Voice-over Service by Mathilde
Mathilde (@mathildepero) works as a professional French voiceover artist. She was born in the Bordeaux region of France, moved to Strasbourg, and now resides in Melbourne, Australia.
Mathilde will gladly record a 75-word voice-over script in her native French for you. Please add additional gigs to cover the word count if your script is longer than this.
3. [Male] Professional French Voiceover by Jerome
Jerome (@guijumy) has been a full-time voice-over artist for several years, and has worked with a wide range of businesses and individuals.
Jerome will record a 200-word French voice-over for you. He works from his home studio and can provide high-quality recordings for any of your recording requirements.
4. [Female] French Voice Over Recording by Manon
Manon Hollander (@manonhollander) describes herself as a curious person who enjoys learning, progressing, and evolving. She is open to any project; all she wants is your trust, and she will discuss it with you until you are satisfied with the end result.
Manon is a native French voice-over actor who would be pleased to record anything up to 100 words for you. She has the ability to make your text feel alive, or she can make it more serious. If it’s a meditation, it will be formal, soft, and serene.
5. [Male] Deep French Voice Over Recording by Eric
Eric (@ericbaron17) is a voice-over expert and certified French translator from France. He works for the Jonckers translation company. Microsoft and Amazon are among his top clients.
- 1 audio file with a deep male voice.
- Appropriate tone for your script.
- Includes sound mastering: your voice will be ready to use.
6. [Male] French Voice-over Recording for Your Project by Geoffrey
Geoffrey (@geoffreykokel) has been a voiceover artist in France for many years. He’s done work for Microsoft, John Deere, Amazon, Adobe, Eurosport 2, Minecraft, Blackberry, Cisco, League of Legends, and a slew of other companies.
Geoffrey can record any type of voice-over project, including commercials, IVR, audiobooks, e-learning, animations, corporate videos, and more. He’ll use high-end equipment and always deliver high-quality recordings.
7. [Female] French Canadian Voice Over by Marie
Marie (@voiceovermarie) is a professional voice-over actress from Montreal, Canada, now based in Berlin. For projects like voicemail greetings/IVR, e-learning, corporate or educational narrations, she can provide a deep, warm, professional, sophisticated, serious, or authoritative voice.
Marie can record a French-Canadian voice-over for any project, such as explainer videos, promo videos, on-hold messaging, and educational narration, among many others.
8. [Male] French (Parisian Accent) Voice-Over by SofreshRadio
SofreshRadio (@sofreshradio) specializes in sound design, mixing, mastering, as well as radio and television production. He’s also a highly qualified French male voice-over actor with a professional recording studio.
SofreshRadio will record a native French voice-over similar to what you’ve heard on French mass media.
9. [Male] Native French Voice-over in a Top Quality Studio by Martin
Martin Bril (@martinbril59) is a native Frenchman who has worked in the voice-over industry in France since 1988, with thousands of projects recorded worldwide. He can quickly record any script from his professional studio in Paris.
Martin will read and analyze your script before selecting the appropriate voice. He’ll then record the voice-over in his professional Whisper Room with high-resolution audio.
10. [Young Female/Teen] Voice-over Recording in French by Marine
Marine (@archimedstudio) is a talented individual who will perform French voice-over work for you in a professional and cost-effective manner.
Send your script to Marine in French, and she’ll make a fantastic voice-over recording in the style you specify. She can also speak English with a slight French accent.
11. [Male] Record and Edit French Pro Voice Over by Alex
Alex (@alexpinault) is a sound technician, composer, and voice-over artist based in Casablanca. He owns and operates his own professional recording studio, which he uses to create high-quality recordings.
Alex will record a voice-over in French in a well-equipped studio. You will then receive a professionally edited and ready-to-use voice-over recording. He can bring your script to life in any tone or rhythm you want.
12. [Female] French Voice-over Talent by Anne
Anne (@annemarchandvo) has worked as a professional voice-over for over 25 years. She also works as a radio host for Belgian national radio stations Nostalgie and BelRTL. She has a fully functional home studio.
Anne will provide you with an authentic French voice over. Her voice is suitable for corporate messages, video narration, interactive voice response (IVR), e-learning, audio guides, commercials, and much more.
13. [Male] French Voice-over Artist by Josselin
Josselin (@joss71) is a writer and art lover from France. He is also a multi-instrumentalist who speaks three languages.
Josselin is a native Frenchman who will gladly record a professional voiceover for you. He can do it all: radio, commercials, podcasts, YouTube, audiobooks, etc.
14. [Male] Professional French Voice Over by Fred
Fred (@fredquentin) has over 25 years of experience as a professional French voice-over talent with a neutral accent. He has a professional studio and can deliver the best quality recordings.
Fred can record a professional French voice-over for a variety of projects, including commercials, trailers, videos, games, tutorials, promotions, spoken jingles, narration, dubbing, and so on.
15. [Male] French Voiceover for Any Project by Lloydono
Lloydono (@lloydono) is a self-taught videographer who can provide a variety of audio-visual creation services. He also shines at graphic design and voice acting.
Lloydono will record a high-quality voice for your projects. He can do any type of voiceover, whether it’s for a commercial, a documentary, a story, an e-lesson, or anything else.