Prior to the popularity of 3D product rendering, many marketers relied on 2D images and simple sketches of their products. While this strategy may still work, high-demand products still require a competitive edge in the market. One way to accomplish this is to present your designs and concepts in 3D format. The beauty of 3D images is that they show the product in a much more realistic manner.
Through 3D rendering, you can share your product concepts and designs with prospective buyers even before the final product is created. As opposed to their two-dimensional counterparts, 3D rendering accurately captures and displays the features and detailing of product designs from various angles. There are many professionals who work actively in the design and conversion of 3D renders. Some of them provide the following services:
- 1. Photo Realistic 3D Rendering for Your Product by Chintika
- 2. 3D Modeling and Rendering of Your Product by Nuwan
- 3. Professional 3D Mockup or 3D Rendering of Your Product by Manjinder
- 4. 3D Modeling and Photo-realistic Product Rendering for Amazon, eBay, etc. by Mithun
- 5. Realistic 3D Renderings of Your Product and Furniture by Harry
- 6. 3D Modeling and Realistic Rendering of Your Product by Aninest
- 7. 3D Product Modeling and Rendering by Junaid
- 8. Realistic 3D Render of Your Bottle, Jar or Packaging by Leonid
- 9. 3D Visualisation of Mattress in Section and Other Products by Dmitriy
- 10. Realistic 3D Product Rendering and Mockup Designs by Praveen
- Benefits Of 3D Modelling and Product Rendering
1. Photo Realistic 3D Rendering for Your Product by Chintika
Chintika (@chintika) is a 3D interior and exterior artist who has worked in product and architectural 3D rendering for over five years.
Simply send her your product’s label design, reference photos, or drawings, and she will create a 3D image to your specifications.
2. 3D Modeling and Rendering of Your Product by Nuwan
Nuwan Perera (@nuwan3d) is an experienced 3D product designer with a focus on product modeling and rendering.
- Basic: 1 basic product.
- Standard: 1 detailed product.
- Premium: 1 high-quality and detailed product rendering.
3. Professional 3D Mockup or 3D Rendering of Your Product by Manjinder
Manjinder (@manjindersingh9) is a graphic designer who enjoys coming up with new, eye-catching designs. He specializes in packaging design and 3D mockups, and has worked with a variety of international brands.
Manjinder will create high-resolution 3D renderings of your product that you can proudly display on any online marketplace.
4. 3D Modeling and Photo-realistic Product Rendering for Amazon, eBay, etc. by Mithun
Mithun (@mithunmf) has worked as a professional product designer for more than seven years. His abilities include everything from 3D modeling to hand-drawn illustrations.
- Basic: Simple-shaped object with realistic materials (1080p).
- Standard: Medium complex object with advanced materials and enhanced detailing (2K resolution).
- Premium: Highly complex objects and sets with advanced materials (4K resolution).
5. Realistic 3D Renderings of Your Product and Furniture by Harry
Harry (@MadMaxStudio) is a member of a team of professional 3D designers who specialize in creating photo-realistic CGI of buildings, interior spaces, furniture, and consumer products. They’ve collaborated with a number of designers and businesses offline and are now attempting to expand their services online.
- Basic: Basic model of your furniture or product.
- Standard: 2 images of your designed furniture or product.
- Premium: 1 HD render of your provided 3D model in a realistic scene.
6. 3D Modeling and Realistic Rendering of Your Product by Aninest
Aninest is a group of passionate designers with more than 40 years of combined experience in the 3D design industry. 3D modeling, animation, and photo-realistic rendering are among their areas of expertise.
- Basic: Full HD resolution renders.
- Standard: Realistic textures and 2K resolution renders.
- Premium: Realistic textures and 4K resolution renders.
7. 3D Product Modeling and Rendering by Junaid
Junaid (@designworld2k17) is a graphic designer and Photoshop guru who has spent years designing and rendering consumer products in 3D.
- Basic: Modeling and Rendering of 1 basic product.
- Standard: modeling and rendering of 1 detailed product.
- Premium: High-quality rendering of 1 highly detailed product.
8. Realistic 3D Render of Your Bottle, Jar or Packaging by Leonid
Leonid Opanasiuk (@bruftolw) is a professional product renderer from Ukraine who is skilled at Adobe After Effects, Octane, and Adobe Photoshop, which he uses to create photorealistic renders with accurate modeling and complex texturing.
Leonid will create digital 3D renders of your product in a realistic environment or on a white, transparent background.
9. 3D Visualisation of Mattress in Section and Other Products by Dmitriy
Dmitriy Dubenskiy (@alfa3d) is a Russian architectural visualizer with over ten years of 3D modeling and rendering experience.
- Basic: One illustration of your mattress in 3D on a white background.
- Standard: One illustration of your mattress together with an interior.
- Premium: All in previous packages + a 30-second animation of your product.
10. Realistic 3D Product Rendering and Mockup Designs by Praveen
Praveen (@cgatelier) is a seasoned 3D artist with expertise in 2D and 3D motion graphics, as well as visualization.
Praveen can create high-resolution 3D models, photorealistic renders, and mockups for any product.
Benefits Of 3D Modelling and Product Rendering
3D product rendering is all about conveying a product’s value and vision in great detail. The sheer visualization accomplished through 3D product rendering is far more impressive and detailed than that achieved through traditional photography. This post will discuss the primary advantages of 3D product models.
3D product rendering is significantly more cost-effective because it allows you to visualize your product’s physical aspect and potential functionality without having to produce it in tangible form.
Creative animations can elevate your products to new heights. You can impress your customers with visually stunning animations and graphics. You can capture their nerves and entice them to develop an interest in your product by stimulating their experience.
Enhances Your Brand’s Potential
Because visuals have a greater impact on an audience than other marketing tactics, there is a good chance that your brand will be highlighted more than your competitors’ brands that continue to rely on traditional marketing methods. Your viewers will remember the stunning animations created with 3D product rendering.
Increased Return on Investment
Due to the diverse applications of 3D product rendering, it has a significant impact on your products. It provides the highest return on investment because it is a flexible, cost-effective, and long-term technique.